If you come to the Ferguson Valley for the day, or to stay, there’s always so much going on.
Just to whet your appetite this week, here are a few things you could get up to.
Just some places to go
Bull & Bush Tavern – 104 Bridge Street, Boyanup. Sunday Live Music – Presenting “Rock Island Line” (Rock-n-Roll) from 2.30pm-5.30pm.
Ferguson Falls Winery & Café – 172 Pile Road, Ferguson – Margaret & Peter would like to welcome you to their new “Cellar Door & Café”. Open Saturday & Sunday this weekend. Drop in and say G’day! For more details phone 9728 1083.
Lyndendale Gallery – 828 Crooked Brook Road, Dardanup – Exhibition of Oils & Acrylics – feature artist Jeana Castelli. Open 11am-5pm. For further information phone Denise Gillies on 9728 3038.
Moody Cow Brewery – 791 Ferguson Road, Dardanup. Sunday Live Music – 12.30pm-4pm
Upcoming Events for your Diary
- 19th Dec Dardanup Lions Club and Dardanup & Districts Residents Assoc – “Carols by Candlelight” 7pm at
- Carramar Park, Dardanup. Visit by Santa, BYO chairs & Rug. Battery operated candles for sale $2 ea.
- 21st Dec Ferguson Hall – “Christmas Tree” 5pm (Santa @ 5.30pm). $10 family includes sausage sizzle, drinks, ice
- cream & lollies. BYO drinks & nibbles. Labelled & wrapped packages for Santa to be left at Dardanup
- Store by Saturday 20th December.
- 21st Dec St Aidan’s Ferguson Church – “Carols by Candlelight” 6.15pm. Afterwards everyone invited to enjoy
- good company & light supper at St Aidan Wines. Bring a plate/drink to share please.
- 21st Dec Moody Cow Brewery – Live Music 12.30pm-4pm.
- 21st Dec Bull & Bush Tavern Sunday Live Music “Past Tense” (Covers) from 2.30pm-5.30pm.
- 24th Dec Immaculate Conception Church Service – “Christmas Eve Carols & Mass” 6pm.
- 25th Dec Immaculate Conception Church Service – “Christmas Morning Mass” 9am.
- 31st Dec New Years Eve – Ferguson Hall – Fabulous 6 Piece Cover Band “The Subdividers” 8pm-late. BYO drinks
- & plate to share. Tickets $40 – Bookings essential call Jan 9728 0144 or Ros 0408 949 160.
- 31st Dec New Years Eve – Bull & Bush Tavern Live Music “Red Stone Sinners” Open until 2am.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE IN THE FERGUSON VALLEY!!
Visit the Ferguson Valley Marketing & Promotions Inc Website at www.fergusonvalley.net.au for more information on Upcoming Events, world famous Gnomesville, list of Wineries, Brewery and Restaurants, things to see and do, places to shop and a great variety of Accommodation choices for your next weekend or holiday away. Visit us on Facebook or Website at www.fergusonvalley.net.au